As the number of COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Ontario and in the City of Toronto, the Province has placed most of the GTHA in the red zone, which is the Province’s tiered framework for COVID-19 restrictions. The City of Toronto is now in the red zone, with additional restrictions imposed by Medical Officer of Health Dr. Eileen de Villa. We are now required to limit our in person services to a maximum of 50 people.
After careful review and discussion with the ESP Board, the following measures are effective immediately:
- We will continue to have one Sunday service at 10:00am, but with max attendance of 50 people
- Capacity for in person attendance will be allocated first to those directly involved in the service (Pastors, musicians, singers, sound & camera crew and their families); these individuals are required to sign-in upon arriving at the church
- All others wishing to attend in person Sunday services must register through our website via the Eventbrite.ca link which is now active
- We kindly ask that you register for no more than two in person Sunday services a month
- Only the main front entrance to the building will be open
- Handshakes, hugs and all physical contact continues to be prohibited
We will continue to stream our Sunday services live on Facebook (ESP Worship Centre), on our website ( www.espworshipcentre.com) and Zoom (ID: 941 833 3787, passcode 7729, audio line 647-558-0588). Tuesday prayer services will continue to be in person and via Zoom.
We want to reassure you that your safety and well-being continues to be of the utmost priority to us. We will continue to undertake thorough cleaning of washrooms, high traffic areas and touchpoints as we diligently maintain our facility for in person services.
If you are not feeling well or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you do not register to attend in person services and that you follow the procedures outlined by government and healthcare providers. Further, for those who are most susceptible to COVID-19, including individuals with pre-existing medical conditions and the elderly, we advise that you remain at home and view our services online.
For further information, please visit our website at www.espworshipcentre.com or contact our office if you need assistance registering for any in person service.
ESP Worship Centre